Thread: Can AutoMe be used with Windows 7

Can AutoMe be used with Windows 7

AutoMe is a reliable and user-friendly windows automation software and macro recorder with task scheduler, color checker and so on. I am using this software in my system with Windows XP currently. I want to know that can AutoMe be used with Windows 7 because I will be upgrading to Windows 7 immediately. If it cannot be used, what are the solutions that can be used to make it work in the system.

Re: Can AutoMe be used with Windows 7

AutoMe can be used with Windows 7 if you do a clean install of the operating system. Well, you will have to do a clean install if you want to do an upgradation from Windows XP to Windows 7. After doing a clean install, you will be able to use the softwares and applications without any incompatibility issues and this can be assured because many users are been experienced about this fact.

It is better if you do not do an upgradation from Windows XP to Windows 7 because AutoMe cannot be used with Windows 7. Also, you cannot directly upgrade, as mentioned in the above post. This means that you will have to do a clean install. Windows 7 is very costly than the other alternatives available in the market. It is better to use Windows Vista, since they have the same features as Windows 7.

Hello there, I dont think that AutoMe can be used with Windows 7 because the operating systems that it supports are as shown below:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows Millennium
    • Windows NT
    • Windows XP
    • Windows2000

You will have to search for the complements for AutoMe if you do an upgradation to Windows 7.

To know that AutoMe can be used with Windows 7 or not, you will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. This is a tool that lists the softwares, programs and applications that are incompatible with the operating system. But, you will have to install Windows 7 and then, install the software in that operating system and run that particular tool in it.

Dr. V Guest

It has been noted that the newer versions of the softwares are working fine in the Windows 7 operating systems. So, AutoMe can be used with Windows 7 only if it is the latest version of the software, that is after the Windows 7 operating system has been released. This is because the developers are making it sure that the new softwares that are released should work in Windows 7 too.