Thread: Photo Flash Maker Professional is incompatible with Windows 7

Photo Flash Maker Professional is incompatible with Windows 7

Photo Flash Maker Professional is a tool that helped me to create elegant flash photo slideshow for share on Website, Blog, MySpace, Live Space, WordPress, Yahoo 360 and so on. I was using it in Windows XP, that was my previous operating system that I was using. I have upgraded to Windows 7 and it seems that Photo Flash Maker Professional is incompatible with Windows 7. Please help me with suitable suggestions to this problem.

Re: Photo Flash Maker Professional is incompatible with Windows 7

If Photo Flash Maker Professional is incompatible with Windows 7, then there is no need to worry because there are many applications and softwares that have similar features as Photo Flash Maker Professional. Whenever you install any software in your system, run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system, since it will help you to know if that particular software is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

It is true that Photo Flash Maker Professional is incompatible with Windows 7 because this software supports only the Windows XP platform. This is why it is suggested that you should not install Windows 7 in your system. There are no problems with Windows XP, then why do an upgradation or switching of the operating system? I suggest you to format the system and change to Windows XP soon.

Photo Flash Maker Professional is incompatible with Windows 7 because you may have installed an older version of the software. Such problems are being seen only with the older versions of the softwares because they were no made such that the Windows 7 platform should be supported. Hence, the developers are being careful that the newer versions that are being released should be compatible with all the operating systems available in the market.

Dr. V Guest

Hello there, the problem that Photo Flash Maker Professional is incompatible with Windows 7 can be solved if you get the compatibility tool for this software from the internet. You will have to install the compatibility tool before you try to install the software. This will help you to solve the problem. i can assure you this, since I have solved many such issues in my system with Windows 7.

The complements that can be used if Photo Flash Maker Professional is incompatible with Windows 7 are as given below:
    • UltraSlideshow Flash Creator 1.23
    • Rainbow Image Gallery 1.0.0
    • Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery 2.1.0.0
    • Flash Slideshow Maker 4.91
    • Photo DVD Slideshow Professional 8.07
    • Acoolsoft PPT to Flash 2.0.0
    • Easy Flash Maker 1.2
    • FlashSlider 4.3