Thread: PhotoLab Calendar is incompatible with Windows 7

PhotoLab Calendar is incompatible with Windows 7

Many of my friends have warned me that PhotoLab Calendar is incompatible with Windows 7. I am using this software in my system with Windows XP, since I have to work with the images and it helps me as a schedule management tool. I have decided of upgrading to Windows 7 operating system, so I need to know that will it work in my system after I do the upgradation. Please reply with suitable suggestions.

Re: PhotoLab Calendar is incompatible with Windows 7

To know if PhotoLab Calendar is incompatible with Windows 7, the hardware and software evaluation wizard has to be run in the computer with Windows 7 operating system in it. This is a tool that helps to know the softwares and applications in the system that are incompatible. Tell your friends to run this tool and after getting the results, you can decide whether to upgrade to Windows 7 or not.

The system requirements of PhotoLab Calendar are as shown below:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • RAM: 32 MB or more free
    • Hard Disk: 7 MB or more free

So, PhotoLab Calendar is incompatible with Windows 7 because that particular platform is not supported by this software. So, I think that you will have to search for some other software that has the same functions if you are thinking of upgradation to Windows 7.

I suggest you to quit installation or upgradation to Windows 7 because PhotoLab Calendar is incompatible with Windows 7 and there are many other applications and programs that have problems while running in Windows 7. There are no problems with Windows XP operating system, then why do an upgradation to Windows 7. If you want to do an upgradation from Windows XP to Windows 7, you will have to do a clean install.

If you reallly want to install Windows 7 operating system, then it will be better if you make your computer a dual boot system because PhotoLab Calendar is incompatible with Windows 7. So, if you make your computer a dual boot system, you will be able to keep the Windows XP operating system too. So, you will just have to start Windows XP when you find that if some program or application is not working fine in Windows 7.

If PhotoLab Calendar is incompatible with Windows 7, then search the web for the compatibility tool for this software. Such tools have been released to get rid of the incompatibility issues of the applications and programs in Windows 7. So, in Windows 7, you just have to install this compatibility tool before you install PhotoLab Calendar. This is an assured method to solve your problem with this software, since I am using such methods to solve the problems with many applications and programs in my system with Windows 7.