Thread: Open Windows Disappear for 5 Seconds In windows 7

Open Windows Disappear for 5 Seconds In windows 7

Hello to all,
    I have this problem from last two days. I have Hp computer with Windows 7 installed. When I open multiple window like Windows Live Mail, windows media player, Firefox browser or something else, all of a sudden all opened windows disappear and after some times like after 5 seconds all disappeared windows again reappear and started running. I don't know what happened to it. I don't know why open windows disappear for 5 seconds In windows 7. Please help me to fix this problem.

Re: Open Windows Disappear for 5 Seconds In windows 7

Hey this is not any kind of problem in your windows 7. This is one of the most advanced feature that is added in windows 7. This feature is used to see your desktop while multiple windows are opened. you can find this feature at the bottom right of your screen, at the right of clock, there will be little transparent box which enables you to see your desktop. You can disable this feature in following way.
    Just right click on the that box and unchecked the "show desktop" option.

I also had the same problem then I able to solve this problem by using following steps.
    First click on start button -> now click on all program option -> now select accessories option -> now select system tool option -> now select system restore option -> now select restore tile to 2 days ago and select ok -> now delete all the application installed after that day.
    Now you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that you have installed software like "Hide Any Window" in your computer and that's why you are getting such type of problem. such type of software easily hide windows from desktop. Such type of software hide all type of running programs, applications and games. It also hide programs & games from Task Manager. So if you don't want such type of software then uninstall this software from your computer to fix this problem.

From your information it seem that your computer is affected with some kind of deadly virus and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to remove those virus from your computer to fix this problem. Use Anti-virus to remove virus from your PC. As per my knowledge eScan Anti-Virus 10.0 is the best for your computer. You can download this software from here.

NO - exact same problem with NEW Win7Pro System - NO Virus - client will be working "typing web based e-mail or Excel SS" and the windows disappear and you only see the desktop w/icons. Then you move the wireless mouse or wireless KB and the windows come back. And YES "NO" KB key or mouse key was pressed. Like a magic trick for sure. I have even installed a different brand of wireless mouse/KB (went from Logitec to DigInovations). Same issue. - no data is lost just the frustration that the windows come and go.

I also turned off aero features per MS and also the option under "ease off access" -> "make it easier to focus..." -> selected "prevent windows from being re-sized...."

Tom

I consider it a Win7Pro super natural bug... NOT FEATURE

Hi PCMDUSA,

Even I agree with you that it should be called as a bug and not a feature of windows 7 which is very annoying. Hope that this bug isnt patched in Windows 8 as well, or atleast microsoft should show us a way to disable it completely.