Thread: Can Ultimate Driver Updater be run in Windows 7

Can Ultimate Driver Updater be run in Windows 7

Hello everyone, I want to know that can Ultimate Driver Updater be run in Windows 7 or not? I am using Windows XP currently and I want to know that if I will be able to use this software after upgradation of the operating system. This is a software that helps to update old or missing drivers automatically. Please help me with all possible comments and suggestions soon.

Re: Can Ultimate Driver Updater be run in Windows 7

You will have to run the hardware and software in your system with Windows 7. This will help to know if Ultimate Driver Updater can be run in Windows 7. This is a tool that helps to list the softwares, applications and programs that are incompatible with the operating system. If this tool shows that this software is compatible, then you will have no problems and you can use it fine in your system.

Looking at the system requirements of the software that are given below, I do not think that Ultimate Driver Updater can be run in Windows 7:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • Internet connection

You do not have to worry even if it does not run in this operating system, since there are many complements available for this software in the market.

I advice you that it is better if you stay away from the Windows 7 operating system. The first reason is that Ultimate Driver Updater cannot be be run in Windows 7. Another big reason is that this operating system has many problems with almost all the applications and programs that run fine in the previous versions of the operating systems of Windows. Also, upgradation to Windows 7 from Windows XP needs a clean install.

The complements that can be used if Ultimate Driver Updater does not run in Windows 7 are as given below:
    1. Driver Checker 2.1.1
    2. Driver Genius Professional Edition 2005 6.0.1882
    3. Carambis Driver Updater 1.0.3
    4. Wise Drivers 2.0
    5. Driver Updater Pro 4.1.4.2
    6. Device Doctor 1.0

I suggest you to use any of the above softwares as they have almost the same features as Ultimate Driver Updater.

Hello there, you will have to use the new version of the software, if you want Ultimate Driver Updater to be run in Windows 7. It has been noticed that the latest versions of the softwares are not having any issues with this Windows 7 operating system. This is because the developers, who are making the new versions are making it sure that the new versions should run in all the operating systems that are available in the market.