Thread: Cannot get all the features of Word Reader in Windows 7

Cannot get all the features of Word Reader in Windows 7

I am having a problem after upgradation of my operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. The situation is that I cannot get all the features of Word Reader in Windows 7. This software helps to read the files of Microsoft Word 97-2003, Microsoft Word 2007, Hyper Text Markup Language, Plain Text Format, Rich Text Format, etc. Since it is a very useful software, I needed it. Please help me with the solution that I can use in this situation.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Cannot get all the features of Word Reader in Windows 7

I suggest you to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system if you cannot get all the features of Word Reader in Windows 7. This is a tool that helps to list the softwares, applications and programs that are incompatible in the system. So, if you find that this application is incompatible, then you will have to look for the alternatives for the same. If it shows as compatible, then reinstalling the software will solve the problem.

You cannot get all the features of Word Reader in Windows 7, since it does not support that platform. Here are the system requirements for this particular software:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Other requirements:
    • CPU: 350 Mhz

There are many such incompatibility issues in Windows 7 and you cannot get all the features of Word Reader in this operating system is just one of them. This why it is suggested to quit installation or upgradation to Windows 7. Now, you must have realized that Windows 7 have the same features as Windows Vista only. So, it is better to use Windows Vista in place of Windows 7, since it does not have incompatibility issues as such.

You need not worry if you cannot get all the features of Word Reader in Windows 7 because there are compatibility tools that have been released for the particular applications and programs to get rid of such incompatibility issues in Windows 7 operating system. You will have to search for the same tool for this particular software that is having problems in Windows 7 and install it before installing the Word Reader.

It is also possible that you cannot get all the features of Word Reader in Windows 7 because there has been some problem during installing this software. This happens when you run other applications and programs while the installation process is going on. This is why it is always advised that you stop all the applications and programs while you do the installation of any software. I guess that reinstalling the software will solve the problem.