Thread: Transferring Windows Xp image to Windows 7

Transferring Windows Xp image to Windows 7

Hi, basically i am a Windows Xp user but also had a System with Windows 7 installed. I am here just to get some tips from you all guys about transferring Windows Xp image to Windows 7. I wanted to know this because in case i need to use Xp again on the system with Windows 7, i will be able to do that comfortably. So, is it possible to transfer Xp image to Windows 7 ? If yes, please let me know. Thanks for all your helps.

Re: Transferring Windows Xp image to Windows 7

Yeah, it is possible with an application called as SevenMizer. It works with each language and no changes of the language specifics are made. So simply download and install SevenMizer, and transform the appearance of Windows XP, MCE or Server 2003 to Windows 7. Its user interface is very simple and you can do the required job very easily.

To transform the image to Windows 7 with SevenMizer, just download the program and run the installer and then select what you want to customize the operating system. Then the image of your screen will change and your computer will look like you have installed the operating system Windows 7.Some of the most important characteristics SevenMizer program are:
    • Change the look of Windows XP, MCE and Server 2003 to Windows 7
    • The program is multilingual
    • Modify all files in the system
    • During installation, SevenMizer first verifies that all system files are compatible
    • Makes a backup of the original system files (if you're not happy with the amendment)
    • Remodifica system files every time your system to perform Windows updates
    • Restore the original system files to the time when you uninstall the program

Sevenmizer installer is so developed that you have completely the change which will be modified and which not. Even if you select files, which are possibly not at all on your system available or not compatible, the application recognizes this and jumps over these. This ensures that the system does not become unstable because of wrong modification. After updates if your system data are overwritten, then a renewal of these is possible by using an extra program that is linked by the SevenMizer.

The application examines thereby, which files are updated and re-modify only these. This means a very fast re-modification and it is always the current data in the Backup. However if the result of the installation should not assure to you, you have the possibility to get back the old system by an un-installation. If newer files are already present in the system by updates, this is recognized by the un-installer and only the modified files will be replaced. Source:syssel.net