Thread: Amor MPEG to DVD Burner 3.2.0.1 do not work under Windows 7

Amor MPEG to DVD Burner 3.2.0.1 do not work under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop system and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I have installed an application that is Amor MPEG to DVD Burner 3.2.0.1 into my system. It converts Avi and mpeg to VOB files but the application do not convert any of these. It do not function well. Please help me out so that I can make the application to work out.

This could be that the application that the software is not able to convert the video as it may be demo versioned application. This means the application will work for a limited period and hence it may not work out properly. So you need to check out to make the application work properly by installing the full version. It would not have the limited accessibility and hence you can perform the task that you want to.

It could be that the application is not appropriate and hence it will malfunction in such ways. You need to remove the application and the try to install the same again. It could be that the application is been appended with some issue and hence it is functioning in such way. Check out for the thing. This will help you out in making the things to work out appropriately then.

Dr. V Guest

It could be that the software is not able to cope with the operating system and hence it shows such weird cases. You need to keep the thing is mind that the application has to work only if it supports the operating system as it is been the core part of the system. It is essential that the application should support the same. Do check out for the same.

You could perform a clean boot service that may help you out to make the system to allow the application to function well.

* Click on the start button.
    * Now you have to type msconfig in the search box.
    * After that hit enter and then under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Now disable the services.
    * Restart the system.

Now check after the things is been done.

Installing the compatibility tools should enable to work the things properly. You have to install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or vista under Windows 7 that would help you out in making the things to work out. This will enable the application to function under the feature of the tools that you would use. Hence so look out for the change.