Thread: Access denied error pop ups when windows boot

Access denied error pop ups when windows boot

I am using windows vista in my computer. When I reboots my computer I get a access denied error in the starting. I did not have any removable media attached to my computer. Then why does this errors comes out. The other issue is that I had installed web camera before that so that can be issue. I have a hp printer and scanner attached to my computer. What to do here.

Re: Access denied error pop ups when windows boot

You can put out of action convinced programs by using msconfig. This command permits you to temporarily put the programs out of action that may be causing troubles. This characteristic also serves as a very functional diagnostic tool. If you have or share HP printers, particularly the HP PSC 2100, 2200, 4100 and 6100 series, you may receive an error or inaccuracy that reads: "An Access Denied error was returned while attempting to modify a service."

The HP printer software might consignment a service named PML Driver HPZ12, which is added to the services segment of msconfig. This service handles numerous functions or purposes pertaining to the communication between the computer and the printer. However, many of these functions or purposes are not connected to the printing, so you can secure the “Access Denied” error by disabling the service.

Dr. V Guest

You can also do one thing here. If you have a hp printer in your computer then you can fix. Try reinstalling your HP printer software to see if the error occurs every time you install the program. Reinstalling that can fix these matter which will give you a fresh file in the system and that access denied error will be disappeared accordingly.

This is usually a hp driver related issue. You can remove all the hp components from your computer if you are no longer using a hp computer. Otherwise arrange for the new and latest drivers from a hp site. Download them and install it. Once done reboot your system and don't forget to remove the hp service from the ms config box. So that the error does not pop again.

To open the registry you have to type the regedit in the run box. Which you will get after you click on the start button. And after typing the regedit select OK. This will open the Registry Editor. Plot a course to the registry key named HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ System\CurrentControlSet\Services\ PML Driver HPZ12. Select the pluses (+) for each preferred segment until you accomplish the registry key.