Thread: Can Mytoolsoft Image Resizer work in Windows 7

Can Mytoolsoft Image Resizer work in Windows 7

I need to know that can Mytoolsoft Image Resizer work in Windows 7. Mytoolsoft Image Resizer is a software that helps to resize the images. It also has many additional features. I am using the same in Windows Vista operating system. Since, I will be upgrading my system to Windows 7 soon, so I need help with the information. I am awaiting for some suitable replies and suggestions.

Re: Can Mytoolsoft Image Resizer work in Windows 7

You will have to use the hardware and software evaluation tool to know if Mytoolsoft Image Resizer can work in Windows 7. This is a software that lists the incompatible softwares, applications as well as programs in the operating system. If it shows that the software is compatible, then well and good. If it is listed as incompatible, then you need not worry. Just look for the complements available for the same in the market.

Dr. V Guest

I suggest you to not upgrade to Windows 7, since Mytoolsoft Image Resizer may not work in Windows 7. Also there are many other incompatibility issues with the operating system. Many programs and applications that run fine in the previous versions of Windows may have problems while running in Windows 7. Moreover, Windows 7 has more or less the same features as Windows Vista.

Mytoolsoft Image Resizer will not work in Windows 7, since the operating systems that it supports are Windows XP and Windows Vista. So, it is better to install Windows 7 in another drive in your system. In this way, you will be able to keep both the operating systems. You can get the option of getting into the operating system that you want when you start the system from a screen called Windows Boot Manager.

Mytoolsoft Image Resizer will work in Windows 7, if you use the latest version of the software. There was a problem of incompatibility when Windows 7 operating system was newly released. To solve this problem, the new versions of the softwares that are being released are developed with a view that they must run in all the operating systems that exist in the market.

You do not have to worry if Mytoolsoft Image Resizer does not work in Windows 7. Just use the any of the alternatives that are given below:
    • Picture Resize Genius
    • Resize Multiple Image Files Software
    • Minos Batch Images
    • iResizer
    • Reshade Image Enlarger
    • Resize Pilot
    • Image Converter and Resizer
    • Jpeg Resize