Thread: Boot screen Customization of windows 7

Boot screen Customization of windows 7

Hi,
    I want to add up my own images in the boot screen of Windows 7. I worry about using some software for it because they corrupt windows system files. What you suggest in this matter. Second thing I need some tweaking abilities for windows 7. Like if a user gives out a shut down command he must see a message popped up my windows. What shortcut is used for a windows alignment in windows 7.

Re: Boot screen Customization of windows 7

The Welcome screen of Windows 7, like Windows Vista and Windows XP, appears at Windows startup and you can select the user account with which you want to log. To add a personal touch to the Welcome screen, you can change the images of user accounts, leave a message to users and customize the image background.

Each user that is set on your computer may be associated with his account an image that will appear beside his name on the start screen of Windows 7. You can use any image. Click the Start button. Click on the image currently associated with your account. In the window that opens, click the Edit command your image. Then select a new image from the list provided by Window. You can also select a personal image. To do this, click the Find more images.

If you want to leave a message to all users before they connect? This may be a security message, or a warning such as "Do not turn off the computer after your session ended. Click the Start button. In the search field, type the command regedit and then press the Enter key. The registry editor opens. Unroll the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE, Microsoft, Windows,
    currentVersion, Policies, System. In the right pane, double click the value legalnoticecaption. Then enter in the data field value under the message you want to leave. Click the OK button. Double click on the value legalnoticetext. Enter the text to display on the start screen. Click the OK button.

Customize the image background of the start screen you want to customize the background image of the splash screen with a personal photo. ? With the free Change Logon for Windows 7, it's easy. Download the application and run it. Run the program and in the window that opens, click Change logon screen. Then select your hard disk image to use (a personal photo, a screen, ...) then click Open. If the image is too heavy, the software offers copy and reduce weight (without affecting the original image). Click the Yes button.

It is correct that when you move a window to the left edge of the screen using the mouse, it binds to the left edge and occupies half the Windows desktop. This operation is also achievable through keyboard keystrokes [Windows + left arrow] and [Windows + right arrow], after being moved to the window in the foreground. One can thus imagine display two applications side by side (screenshot below) without having to manually resize for example simplify the transfer of files between two drives.