Thread: Advanced Encryption Package Professional does not work in Windows 7

Advanced Encryption Package Professional does not work in Windows 7

I have upgraded my operating system from Windows XP to Windows 7 a couple of days ago. The problem is that Advanced Encryption Package Professional does not work in Windows 7. I was using this software, since it provided a secure means to transfer files through the internet. But, I do not have any encryption software. Can I get any solution to this problem?

Dr. V Guest

Re: Advanced Encryption Package Professional does not work in Windows 7

Advanced Encryption Package Professional does not work in Windows 7, may be since it is incompatible with the operating system. There are many such problems with Windows 7. The compatibility troubleshoot option is given for this purpose, that is to get rid of such problems. You can get this option when you right-click on the icon of the particular application. When you do the compatibility troubleshoot, the operating system will be set in the compatibility mode, when the application runs.

You can see from the system requirements of Advanced Encryption Package Professional, that it does not support Windows 7. Here are the system requirements:
    Operating system:
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP

Additional Requirement:
    • Hard Disk: 10 MB of free Hard Space
    • Internet

This may be the reason why Advanced Encryption Package Professional does not work in Windows 7.

Windows 7 has many such incompatibility issues and Advanced Encryption Package Professional does not work in Windows 7 is just one of them. Because of such problems, I advice many people to quit installation of Windows 7. Windows Vista is better than Windows 7, since it has more or less the same features. Another reason is that Windows 7 is too expensive as compared to the other alternatives available in the market.

I suppose that you will have to use the complements available if Advanced Encryption Package Professional does not work in Windows 7. Here are some of its complements that I found on searching the internet:
    1. VoiceCipher 1.1
    2. AthTek File Master 2.0
    3. My Encrypter 1.3
    4. Gili File Lock 3.2.5
    5. File Encryption 2.1
    6. Cryptainer PE Encryption Software 7.1.0
    7. Flexcrypt folder 2.1
    8. ArchiCrypt Live 5.0

If you are having a problem like Advanced Encryption Package Professional does not work in Windows 7, then I suggest to use the "run as administrator" option. This option forces any incompatible application or software to run in the operating system. I can assure you that this is a very assured method of running the incompatible applications and programs because I have used the same in my computer with Windows 7 and has proved successful to me.