Thread: How to launch programs with shortcut hotkeys

How to launch programs with shortcut hotkeys

Hi all,

I am using Windows XP in my PC and i have lots of program to use and launching every time from program menu, I want to built hotkey for these program, but i don't have idea about this . Please help.

Dr. V Guest

You need to download hotkeyz launcher and install the program. It feed on the system tray of your system. Click on the icon to open it. It automatically recognize the hot keys for different program. You can also select the exe program file and assign shortcut key by clicking on new button. Check it out and reply.

I am using Taskbar Hider utility on the my computer for hotkeys. It sits on the system tray and Win + X to hide and again press Win + X to un-hide taskbar. We can right click utility icon and click “Settings” option to change the shortcut key being used to hide and unhide the taskbar. You can also play more by moving programs from taskbar to the system tray, you need to download and install the utility to on your system.

Re: How to launch programs with shortcut hotkeys

You can also download SchemeHK utility that works fine with XP. You need to Unzip and open folder on your XP. Then Double click program file to launch the tool, The on system tray, the Right click on the SchemeHK icon and click Power Schemes for available options. then click on Hotkey option for various program.

You can also use Volume Hotkeys shortcuts for volume control for your PC. You need to download Volume Hotkeys utility then Unzip and launch program. You can start using keyboard shortcut hotkeys to mute or change volume. Ctrl + Alt + 0 to mute/unmute, Ctrl + Alt + up for volume up and Ctrl + Alt + down for volume down is specified by hot keys, You can also change the keys by setting.

Hotkey Master is shareware utility that generally accelerates your normal computer speed. Your work in any Windows application can be greatly accelerated if you smartly use this utility.These Hotkey Master can also be used to access some typical Windows features. You can set some system wide key combination. You can also set the hotkey timer in these utility.