Thread: sndvol32.exe Application Error - Fails To Initialize

sndvol32.exe Application Error - Fails To Initialize

HI, I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer and suddenly I am getting quiet unexpected error message of "Hesndvol32.exe Application Error - Fails To Initialize" when I try to click on the volume Icon from my taskbar. Can anyone tell me how to solve this error message. It is not possible for me to increase or decrease the volume as I am not getting volume window. So, if you know the solution for this then please provide me that.

Re: sndvol32.exe Application Error - Fails To Initialize

Hello, you can solve this error by using Windows xp operating system cd and the you can able to solve your problem of error message as "sndvol32.exe Application Error - Fails To Initialize". Just copy that file and then paste it into the system 32 folder and you can able to get the sound window and then can minimize and maximize sound from your computer.

You can simply download this file from the internet and then using it you can able to solve your problem. There are many more sites provide the support for the providing you different exe files for free. So, just use one of the site and then you can able to get this file and also able to minimize of maximize the volume from your computer.

Hello, you need to download the file from the link below.

sndvol32.exe

Now you need to extract this file into the path of C:\Windows\System32 and then needed to restart your computer for saving the changes you have made.

If you are not able to get to use the volume icon at system tray then you can simply use the Quick Mixer which is of the size of 154 kB and you can use it on any windows platform.

Quick Mixer is a tray-agent alternative to the Windows Volume Control (SNDVOL32.EXE). You can able to resize it and also perform many setting on it. So, it will be helpful to you in many ways. You can Download it and use it.

To solve the error related to the sndvol32.exe error you need to follow the steps below:
    • Use the Windows xp operating system cd on your computer.
    • After inserting cd in drive click on the start >> run and type cmd and press enter.
    • Now just type the command below one by one and press enter after each command.
      Code:
      C:\Windows
      cd i386
      expand sndvol32.ex_ system_root\system32\sndvol32.exe
    • Done.

lunalovegod Guest

Restarted your computer in safe mode and clicked on "Last Known Configuration that Worked." then reloaded new sound drivers again.
    hope this helps.