Thread: problem shown in event viewer

sad problem shown in event viewer

I had 2 problems regularly shown in event viewer few days ago my system goes off due to sudden switch off from ups ( by mistake ).
    please help me to rectify this problem.

1.. Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 001CC0D12A49. The following error occurred:
    The operation was canceled by the user. . Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

2..The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
    WudfPf

Re: problem shown in event viewer

I guess that your problem has already been solved in our forums. Have a look at the following threads, you may possibly find your solution:

Error in application Event viewer
    strange event viewer error

mr Calvin K
    pardon please explain i could not get the solution to the specfic problem

This is caused by running a program. Check the time of error and findout which program was run at the time. Contact the program author, it is not your system's issue. To verify that it is started click start --> Programs --> Administrative Tools --> Services and look for the Machine Debug Manager. Verify that it is started and set to automatic. Check your services to verify your event log services are running and set to start automatically. For information on the above issue, you need to check out the following link.

I think due to sudden stop in your machine had caused some of the problem in your operating system, such as corrupt files. That is why you are getting the problem of "boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:WudfPf" and there may be possibility that your address of DHCP server also got erased. So, you can try for the system restore from the start >> programs and then check whether your system is working properly or not.

mr Ayush

This is caused by running a program. Check the time of error and findout which program was run at the time. Contact the program author, it is not your system's issue. To verify that it is started click start --> Programs --> Administrative Tools --> Services and look for the Machine Debug Manager. Verify that it is started and set to automatic. Check your services to verify your event log services are running and set to start automatically. For information on the above issue, you need to check out the following link.
    there is no such Machine Debug Manager in services
    event log services is running and is in automatic mode

now please help where to find Machine Debug Manager ?