Thread: How to identify and kill the process which are not necessary for the windows?

How to identify and kill the process which are not necessary for the windows?

I wanted to know about the process of the Windows operating system that is running in the task manager. I need to identify the process i.e. why this process is running and what happen if i kill that process. So that i can stop or end the process which is not required for my OS and increase the performance of the system. So can any one help me with the method that how to identify and kill process which are not necessary for the Windows. A help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: How to identify and kill the process which are not necessary for the windows?

There is no tools or methods available for you to the know the process working is necessary or not and delete them. All you can do is to go to the task manager and then to the process and kill the process which you don't want to run. IF you find some process which is not necessary for the Windows then delete it. Thats all i can help you. Thanks

Re: How to identify and kill the process which are not necessary for the windows?

Yes this is true that there is no tool for the process but if you wish to know about the process that why the same is running and what is the use of the that process then there are lots of libraries are available online that will help you for the same. So go through these libraries and find the same by typing the name of the process on the same. Thank you

Hi, Thanks for all your help regarding the process that i need to kill, But do me one more favor which will be appreciable. Will you pass me the name of the libraries or site that i can visit and get the detail of the Processes. Thanks once again

There are lots of libraries available all you have to do is just type the name of the process on the Google and search that. It will display the link for the libraries. With the help of which you can kill any process that you want to.I am giving you the name of the some of the famous library that will help you for the same. These are what-is-exe.com, ProcessLibrary.com, What-process.com. Thank you