Thread: Godmode in Windows 7

Godmode in Windows 7

hi
    recently while searching god mode for Far cry i have found some news about Godmode in Windows 7 but the news was unclear about it so does any one here having more idea about it ???
    thank you

Re: Godmode in Windows 7

A tip provides centralized configuration of a large number of settings in Windows 7 is what Microsoft calls Godmode. it, nothing more simple. Simply create a new folder anywhere on your hard drive from Windows Explorer 7. i still recommend a safe place to prevent this manipulation gives too much access to people who share your computer or account.

Once the new folder created, just rename

Godmode. ED7BA470 (-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C)

If everything worked well, the file should be changed to an icon resembling a module control panel. When double clicked, it then accesses a menu to configure Windows user accounts. i can not however use this manipulation to configure a remote machine.

According to some accounts, handling also works under Windows Vista, although some argue that it would plant the 64-bit version of the old operating system. Some thinks that manipulation is well planted on Vista 64-bit mode when using God

Dr. V Guest

Godmode. ED7BA470 (-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C)
    From there, the secret mode is unlocked, and would then have access to all controls of the operating system from Microsoft in a single folder. i can then do almost everything from this unique location is changing the look of their mouse cursor, partition hard drive, etc. ...

The trick seems to work also on Vista, even if hundreds of users to prevent system crashes occur on 64-bit versions of the OS. So try cautiously . see this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkAnR9It6Bg

This trick works very well for Windows 7 Pro 32 bit. One gets a folder with 279 items that are neither more nor less than shortcuts to the operations basic functionality. Also in my XP SP3, it tells me I can not open this file And seeks what program to use .