Thread: Disabling auto refresh in windows 7

Disabling auto refresh in windows 7

Hello. I want a help regarding auto refresh of the files or folders in windows 7. I have installed windows 7 as my operating system in my desktop machine. The thing is that I have copied some of the important files to specific drive by creating a new folder but when I paste it into anther folder it the page refreshed and sorts it. Please help in in disabling this auto refresh function. Thank you.

Re: Disabling auto refresh in windows 7

You can make the things to stop but its not possible to disable the auto refresh function. You need to change some settings or order in which it is been categorized. When you paste certain things or files to other folder you need to check whether the the group order is in which mode. If you wan the folder that is been recently pasted be the first then group it by date. This shall then make the things to work in your way.

The auto refresh disabling feature is nothing but all you want is to dump the auto sort feature under the system. Well it is quite not possible under this system to happen as I don't think there is an alternative to this You cannot disable the function as there is no feature for the same. All you can do is to take a step back and use windows Xp. This shall help you out. It would not have such issue.

There is a tool called as xplorer 2 which has the feature of disabling this function. I am quite very sure that this will help you out. It works well under windows Xp and Vista. Hopefully it should also work with windows 7 too. The software is also named as xplorer 2 lite. This version would help you in making the problem to get sorted. Try it out.

This is a kind of issue that has no alternative to sort out quite well or properly. Well you could make some changes as per your requirement by setting the order group accordingly so that it will show you the content of the application as per your need. All you need to do is to set the group order accordingly. This can be done or set under the view tab of the folder option that you are accessing.

Switching the operating system to the previous one could make the things to work properly. There can be a way by making the things to get set manually by the user. You need to set the parameters to be manual rather been automatic. This would let you to set the folders as you want and accordingly it would in the same phase. This shall let you to make the things to work in your ways.