Thread: How to stop Process in windows, without shutdown the system?

How to stop Process in windows, without shutdown the system?

Hi,
    In my system when I open lots off application like yahoo messenger, Firefox, Adobe Photoshop CS 4 that time my system process go slow, sometime this application show error message like “Not Responding” and my system goes hang someone tell me how I solve this problem , I think there is some problem in my system there someone who hungry for my CPU process he eat my process, some time I am not able to do anything because it goes hang and that time I have only one option is to restart my system, so anyone here who know this problem and he has the proper solution for that.

Re: How to stop Process in windows, without shutdown the system?

I think I have the proper solution, I also face this same problem, this problems comes when your system are effected with the virus problem , virus is thing who hungry for your system, viruses are able to eat your system they are goes in your system files and start to effecting this activate when you’re starting any application they automatically activated and they increase this application performance time and at time you start more and more application some time your system not able to give the CPU time leading and it’s goes hang or start giving error for that you have to format your system, and installed new anti virus with latest updates I think after that your system work properly.

I face this same problem I am also working on Photoshop, Firefox with the lots of tabs and my Antivirus, and that time some an unwanted processes also start and start to eating my system process and when I try to stop this process then I get the error like this are “system process you cannot stop this” , then I restart the system, for that I format my HDD and installed Antivirus with the latest updates and I am not installed unwanted software’s or those software which I not use regularly, I not download anything on some restricted sites some this site also send the viruses with whichever we download form this sites. Never use any cd’s and usb product without virus scanning. I this is best solution forever to you.

I think there is no need to format your systems because of which applications are you use this are the heavy of maximum process eating application. For that you have to use best configured systems who only made for this type of applications, I also use this is types of application my system not give m this type error message or goes hang, if you want to kill some process without terminating the system then do one thing, windows give us facility called Process Explorer for suspending a process simply you have to just right click on the process and select Suspend and for resuming the process to click on Resume.