Thread: Block access under Safe mode in Windows 7

Block access under Safe mode in Windows 7

I have installed Windows 7 RTM on Windows Vista system as dual boot. The thing is that I just want to check Windows 7 features and working. First thing I want to know that when I start my windows under safe mode the system gives access to any user without password. Does this can be stopped and secondly how to safely remove the operating system and switch back to old.

Re: Block access under Safe mode in Windows 7

You are going to see the block right to enter to the safe mode in the windows 7. It is providing the needy resources which can be help to lock the user and give a new chance to access the account in the windows system and that also when your operating system will be in the safe mode. you have to just download and fix the hotfix which support the Microsoft.

In this a user can use the default setting in it and the user who is standard can enter to the windows 7 based or the Windows Server 2008 R2-based system or the computer with the help of the safe mode and the option of the start up. It can be done with the help of the networking option. And some of the folder are safe by the password under the safe mode.

Under the safe mode the IT admins it want to make the level to control a limit on the account which is running in the standard user privileges, in which you can get more rights and advantages to the hotfix which is on the Microsoft. The company had now try to ban also the standard user from the right to enter the windows 7 and the Windows Server 2008 R2 when both will be on the safe mode.

If you want to have this hotfix, you have just create and make a registry entry when you are installing this package. to do this you first select the start button and then go to the run option and write regedit and after that press enter. Then go to the following registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System.

For this it is very critical that the use will be also need a note of the windows.old folder. You had been given many advice by your friend that it can delete the windows.old folder if you are installing the window 7 to occupies the space in the partition in your system. If you are not able to restored it after the Windows.old folder is removed or deleted, then it is not possible to uninstall.