Thread: Problem with Flash on mac os x

Problem with Flash on mac os x

hi every one
    i am having problem with the some flash video playing and game playing online on my apple mac os x ,even that i have already installed adobe flash on it. i dont understand what should i do so please tell me how to play that flash video ??

Re: Problem with Flash on mac os x

Get at least version 9 of flash for mac , download and install flash for mac in the window that opened click on signs Global Security Settings then you get a small window that is not a screenshot on this window you must solve two things: click on "always allow" click on the arrow next to "edit" then "add", then "add a new folder and this time add the dofus folder that you download and run the game and it works.

some times that might need Dofus. It should download the new version of Dofus COMPLETE having taken care to discard old versions so Install the new version, Then you should visit the administration parameters of the Flash Player also

Dr. V Guest

Dofus is a role play massively multiplayer (MMORPG) developed and published by Ankama Games. The customer, Built with technology Adobe Flash can participate in the game through a web browser This makes working on most platforms such as Windows, Mac OS or Linux. After several months of beta-test, Dofus was released on 1er September 2004 in France. but better to get new version of adobe flash player

You can try Tour de Flex. Tour de Flex is a desktop application for exploring Flex capabilities and resources, including the core Flex components, Adobe AIR, data integration, and a variety of third-party components, effects, skins, and more.

Tour de Flex has three primary goals:

* Provide non-Flex developers with an overview of what is possible in Flex in a "look and see" environment
    * Provide Flex developers with an illustrated reference tool
    * Provide commercial and non-commercial Flex developers with a place to showcase their work

Adobe comes to online on his lab a new public beta of Flash Player 10.1b2 Free. In addition to bug fixes, this new version finally adds support for a system interrupt on error, allowing developers to manage their own exceptions to their code (a function available but for a very long time Shockwave and Director of the same publisher). To start testing Flash Player 10.1 beta 2, download the prerelease on Adobe Labs,