Thread: TeraCopy not working in Windows 7

TeraCopy not working in Windows 7

I was using TeraCopy to do the copying of files at a higher speed when I was using Windows XP operating system. Now, I have upgraded my system to Windows 7 and installed the software. There was no problem with the installation, everything was completed successfully. But, I came to know that TeraCopy is not working in Windows 7, when I tried to start the software for the copying of files. I also tried to use it by right-clicking on a file. But, I do not get the option for TeraCopy there also. I need suitable solutions for this problem.

Dont use Windows 7

TeraCopy may not be working in Windows 7 because it may not be compatible with Windows 7. Like this there are many other softwares that are incompatible with the operating system. So, I recommend you to not use Windows 7 because of the following reasons:
    1. Windows 7 has very less difference to Windows Vista, so it is better to upgrade to Vista because almost all the XP programs are compatible with Vista.
    2. Windows 7 is very expensive.
    3. There are no problems with XP and Vista, then why upgrade to Windows 7.
    4. The infrastructure used to build Windows 7 is the same that was used for the older operating systems of Microsoft.
    5. If you upgrade from Windows XP, then you will need a clean install.
    6. There are many incompatible programs in Windows 7.
    7. After all, the operating systems of Microsoft act as a closed system.

Use hardware and software evaluation tool

There are many incompatible programs in Windows 7. TeraCopy is not working in Windows 7 since it may be one among the incompatible programs. So, I advice you to use the hardware and software evaluation tool to check for the incompatible programs in the operating system. After knowing the incompatible programs, check for the alternatives and complements that are available in the market for the incompatible programs.

An installation error must have occurred

The reason that TeraCopy is not working in Windows 7 because an installation error must have occurred. Such errors occur when you do the installation with some applications running in the background of the the installation. This is why it is always advisable to stop all the applications before installing anything into the system. I suggest you to uninstall the software, then restart your system. Now, install the software again with no other applications running in the background. This may hopefully solve the problem and the software may work fine without any problem.

Re: TeraCopy not working in Windows 7

Hello friends, I want to make clear that TeraCopy works in Windows 7 because I use the same for speeding up my file copies too with Windows 7 as my system operating system. I guess that TeraCopy is not working in Windows 7 since you may be using an older version of the software. I suggest you to upgrade the software or buy the latest version of TeraCopy and install it only after you have uninstalled the current program files of the previous version of TeraCopy.

Use FastCopy for faster copying of files

If TeraCopy not working in Windows 7, then use FastCopy for faster copying of files. I am using the same software in my computer with Windows 7 installed in it, for speeding up the copying of files and it works fine and smoothly without any errors. I am using the latest version, so it is advisable to install the latest version than the older version as it is bound to have compatibility problems with Windows 7.