Thread: How to get User password lost in Windows 7 session ?

How to get User password lost in Windows 7 session ?

Hello,

I have made 2 partitions on my system i:e Windows 7 and windows xp Recently I changed mine on the password of my session. Being very upset that day, I obviously did not notice the new password, and now obviously impossible to go on the Windows 7 session but I know the password in Windows XP, what to do? How to get User password lost in Windows 7 session ?

Re: How to get User password lost in Windows 7 session ?

If you logged on to the computer by using an administrator account, follow these steps to create a password reset disk for a user account:

1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
    2. In Control Panel, click User Accounts.
    3. In the User Accounts pane, click the account that you want to work with.
    4. Under Related Tasks, click Prevent a forgotten password to start the Forgotten Password Wizard, and then click Next.
    5. Insert a blank, formatted disk into drive A, and then click Next.
    6. In the Current user account password box, type the password for the user account that you chose in step 3, and then click Next.

Note If the user account does not have a password, do not type a password in the Current user account password box.

The Forgotten Password Wizard creates the disk.
    7. When the Progress bar reaches 100% complete, click Next, and then click Finish.
    8. Remove and then label the password reset disk. Store the disk in a safe place.

If you logged into the computer with an administrator account, follow these steps to create a password reset disk for a user account:

1. Click Start and then click Control Panel.
    2. In Control Panel, click User Accounts.
    3. In the User Accounts pane, click the account to work.
    4. Under Related Tasks, click Prevent a forgotten password to start the Forgotten Password Wizard, and then click Next.
    5. Insert a blank, formatted disk in drive A, and then click Next.
    6. In the Password box current user account, type the password for the user account that you chose in step 3, and then click Next.

Note If the user account has no password, do not type a password in the Password box current user account.

The Forgotten Password Wizard creates the disk.
    7. When the progress bar reaches 100% complete, click Next, and then click Finish.
    8. Remove and then label the password reset disk. Store the disk in a safe place.

There is a hidden administrator account. You can enter it and you can change or remove all remaining steps of the draft without knowing the previous steps. Just type ctrl alt del twice and then type in Administrator account name and you can enter. If that fails, restart the computer and change the button.You F5 will display asking if you want to boot to the command prompt, and then choose the type net user then press ENTER
    # On the other type "net user [username account] *", then press Enter, without the [ "] quotes. Make sure you spell the username correctly, and you have the" * "
    # To change the password and press enter after that south tiel * Reset password to anything you want.