Thread: MAC Snow leopard crash

MAC Snow leopard crash

I have MAC OS X 10.6. I had upgraded to Snow Leopard. But when I reboot my system it shows the same MAC OS X 10.4 version. Then I retried installing again after working for a while the entire system crashed. This happen many times. I think my Installation disc is corrupted and due to which the problem is coming. What should I do now.

Re: MAC Snow leopard crash

In the Mac OS X v10.6 it has a capacity to back out. If you are upgrading or if their are any trouble during the installation process. In case if it happen the the snow leopard will make or keep your Mac in a boot able stage. With your previous Mac OS X version together. And the likely cause is the issue with the DVD drive and the snow leopard DVD itself.

It seem to be that you are running the type of software that can create the common crashes. I has see and heard that many of the people are not dealing with the crashes. But I think you are not from that list. We can shore the system by doing certain things to be away from the crashes come out of the general mistakes.

I think that in your case you are having the extensions and more computer resources which are selected to the setup. And I am thinking that you are using Codewarrior. Which generally crashes it most of the time. The very bad culprit, and you may be using it for maximum period. Is that it has the internet access. It crashes mostly when you are using the internet.

This is not the major problem it can be easily solved in most of the time. By selecting the system which you are in need. That also in the end. Then also their may be crashes as you are using it. You can also heard that it has been crashed in 20 days, you have to see that you may not leave the machine for 24/7 or run multiple system.

Before you say that it has crashed you first see that for how many time you have used your machine when it is on. And if you see that the machine is use for average of 80% only. The system all became fight. The same is the problem happen with the computer brain and the hard drive. When the files are scrappy.