Thread: How to Enable Hidden Administrator account in Windows Vista

How to Enable Hidden Administrator account in Windows Vista

Hi,

I was previous using windows xp as my Operating system. Recently I have installed windows vista on my pc . I am not much familiar to it. So I want to know How to Enable Administrator account in Windows Vista ???

Re: How to Enable Hidden Administrator account in Windows Vista

Windows Vista users, even if within the group Administrators do not have all the privileges of the Administrator. Not so even turning off the UAC (Access Control) will get the same attributes, it is not advisable never to have disabled UAC. For example, Virtual Server 2005 can not be installed in an Administrator user or as even if UAC is disabled and must be installed on the actual user "Administrator".

The user "Administrator" is disabled in Windows Vista. We Activate:

1) In Windows Business, Ultimate and Enterprise: right-click My Computer,
    Manage, and part of user accounts, right click on the Admin user and activate.

2) In Windows Home or Home Premium, this option does not seem from a command console. We started Accessories A consulate of commands with the right button and "Run as Administrator. "From there run: net user Administrator/active: yes

Disconnected the current user, or the user will appear Administrator to connect with him. It is important to put a password in Control Panel / User Accounts before doing anything.

To Enable Hidden Administrator account in Windows Vista, when the computer is necessary to press F8, multiboot mode, you can press F8 when you select the operating system. After this operation, the user enters the menu of safe mode. Here you must select the first item Safe Mode / Safe Mode and press Enter. After a few seconds, Vista will show you authorize (approx. logon screen) with two options: Administrator / Administrator and Other User / other users. Select the Administrator account. Download the Administrator account in Safe mode, both limits and extends your privileges. But at the stage of Beta 2 is sufficient for quick access to the Administrator account.

You will not find the Administrator account in the Accounts control panel - User Accounts Control Panel. But in the branches of Computer Management / Computer Management console Administrative Tools / Administration does give you an administrator. By default, this account is disabled, but the user can enable it there. Logical conclusion of the user - must restart Windows and log on as an administrator. But that does not work. There's an added step that Microsoft has not extended to persons of nowhere documented: it is necessary not only to enable the Administrator account, but also disable all other accounts with computer administrator privileges. And since then, as the Vista installer forces the user to establish an account with computer administrator privileges, each user is faced with the problem of finding the built-in Administrator account.

The Windows Vista has a new security scheme that restricts what can and can not make a user, limiting their options within the system and requiring confirmation of any transaction is made, which ultimately is quite annoying. The turn way to avoid this tedious series of confirmations, the system is running in administrator mode, but for security reasons the key to this is disabled by default. To display the Administrator account go to:
    Home> Administrative Tools> Local Security Policy> option "Accounts: Administrator Account" bring it up and so we can enter the system with the Administrator account.