Thread: Problem with BSOD on Windows 7

Problem with BSOD on Windows 7

Hi there, I am having a problem regarding the BSOD in the windows 7 operating system. Every time when i start the computer and try to open it on the safe mode it wont go to the safe mode and it happens every time when i use to get to the safe mode with the function key (F8). When i am accessing it with the F8 key it gives the beeping sound but doing nothing instead of going back to restart the system once again. Thanks

Re: Problem with BSOD on Windows 7

Hey, I am having the same problem regarding the BSOD which is not allowing me to work with the safe mode but i got the help from the Windows &7 recovery disk which solved the issue of mine. it automatically detect the problem and take the recovery of the data. So download one from the site and use that for your windows operating system. I hope this will help you to resolve your issue. Thanks

Hi there, You can find the solution of the same regarding the BSOD which does not allow you to boot with the Safe mode can be solved with the link given below which is the post of this forum regarding the system recovery so get the help with this post see whether it is working for you or not. Hoping that this will definitely work for you. Thanks

When your working on the computer then it could be possible that some file may get corrupted because of the installation of the new software and there for windows that file is not responding for loading the windows. Therefore you need to install the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility to get the help regarding the same so that you can the access the safe mode. These software clean up the corrupted software installation. Thanks