Thread: Cant use page preview of taskbar in Windows 7

Cant use page preview of taskbar in Windows 7

Hey,

I have a problem regarding the Windows 7 which i have recently installed on my desktop machine. In the previous version of the OS able to use the page preview function on the taskbar for my programs that is Window Vista so i am expecting the same from this also but however it is not displaying the program which is already in the page format. But it will show the website name and the program name which i am using. Can body help to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

Re: Cant use page preview of taskbar in Windows 7

Hey,

I am having the same problem as you are facing regarding the page preview of the of the program on the task bar which irritated me lots time whenever i want to use that i found it missing from the taskbar and finally i got a solution from the one of the forum which helped me a lot. So now i am telling you the problem. The problem is because of the Aero of your system is tuned off so turn it on to enjoy the page preview function

if you liked the idea say thanks

To enable the Windows 7 aero you have to do the following to work with the theme of the aero. I hope this will help you with the problem you are facing regarding the Aero display.

• Ensure that Windows Experience Index is computed as well as it is calculated
    • Now go to the Start
    • Run the Run box and type Aero in it and press enter.
    • Now it automatically get you through the Aero's control panel

The Aero desktop experience, available in the Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions of Windows 7, mixes cool graphics with useful new ways to manage your desktop.Aero visual hallmarks include subtle animations and translucent glass windows, which you can personalize. Pick from the included color palette, or create your own custom tints with the color mixer.There's more to Aero than style. Point to a taskbar icon, and you’ll see a thumbnail-sized preview—even for live video. Hover on a thumbnail, and it morphs into a full-screen preview. Shake and Peek cut through desktop clutter by quickly minimizing open windows or turning them invisible.

To know more about the same visit the Link

Hey,

You did not specified the system of your that will make us understand the functionality of the system. Anyways do have video card ? If yes then what is the configuration of that because the Windows 7 's aero supports the high graphic display. If you don't have enough graphic support then you will be unable to use the Aero. So first buy a video card and then use the same and see whether it is working or not.

Thanks

Hi there,

To enable the aero you have to do the following.

• Click on the start
    • Go to the Control panel
    • Look for the All control panel items
    • Then jump to the Troubleshooting
    • And make changes in the Appearance and Personalization

A dilog box will open which will guide you to activate the Aero