Thread: Licence key for security tools

Licence key for security tools

Hey,

I got very serious problem with the virus, one day i was working on the net and my computer got infected with virus. I was trying to delete then but at that time i don't know how but the computer downloaded the security tools which appeared automatically and install in my system and after that it checks the complete computer for the virus and the spyware and found lots of. But he couldn't delete the same and asking for the License key to delete the virus from my PC. So help me please with the Key to activate the Security Tools.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Licence key for security tools

Hey,

If i am not wrong then you are using a computer which is infected by the virus because of the Security Tool. Security tool is itself a virus which consist of the many spyware and the malware in it . It downloaded automatically when you click on the add on the internet while you are surfing. It eats up the process of the computer system. So first you remove this and then install the reputed antivirus on your system to remove the spyware and the malware.

Thanks

This virus always start automatically every time when you log in to the computer and start killing the process so that your computer shows the 100% CPU usage. And when it finishes the configuration it shows that your computer is infected with virus and you need to enter the license key to activate the security tool and remove the virus from your system.

To know how to remove it check the Forum post related to this

Security Tool removal

The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool checks computers running Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows Server 2003 for infections by specific, prevalent malicious software—including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom—and helps remove any infection found.
    The Malware Removal Starter Kit provides tested guidance to help IT Generalists combat malware attacks against small- and medium-sized organizations. Using the Windows Pre-installation Environment (Windows PE) in combination with free anti-malware scanning programs, the kit provides a low-cost, effective strategy that you can use to vanquish malware attacks.

To download the same Click here