Thread: Password reminder on windows 7

Password reminder on windows 7

Hi. I use a desktop system with windows 7 installed as the operating system in it. The thing I want to know is to let a reminder or a tracker that would keep me reminding the password for any sort of a window that appears or when been opened. It should ask for password in order to get access or at an alternate time interval it should ask for changing them. Is there any possible application or software through which it can be done. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Password reminder on windows 7

There is an option through which you could make the things possible and make the things possible in your way. You need to right click on the My Computer icon on the desktop and choose "Manage" option. There you would get an option as Local users and groups. Find the user account that you are using and then double click on it. After that check on the password never expires option. This will help you in making the necessary things you want to.

The other alternative is that if the system is in a domain. If it does happen or exists then it may have been under a group policy setting. This is basically controlled by a domain administrator. The authority is with the administrator so it cannot be handled by us. You need to contact to the administrator in order to make the things in your way. Just check out for the thing.

Well I am not sure but there is a software tool or an application through which you can set the password reminder in the operating system that you are using. The software name is Password reminder. You can get the application tool from freedownloadscenter.com. This site allows you to set the password application so that it notifies you the necessary ailments in order to get the things done in your possible way. Quite unsure with the result but hope you may get through it.