Thread: How to Install Windows 7 RC2 using a bootable USB Drive

How to Install Windows 7 RC2 using a bootable USB Drive

Well, the problem I have now is that my operating system is Windows 7 (as expected) in 32-Bit, but would like to Install Windows 7 RC2 using a bootable USB Drive, but as my primary system is 32 bit and that I want to install (2008 R2) is 64-bit can not run the installer from my system 32-Bit. To complicate the situation somewhat, I have no access to a DVD (to use the installation disc in 64 bits, for example).

Re: How to Install Windows 7 RC2 using a bootable USB Drive

You can do this with UNetbootin. It can create a bootable Live USB drive, or it can make a "frugal install" on your local hard disk if you don't have a USB drive. It can load distributions by automatically downloading their ISO (CD image) files, or by using existing ISO files, floppy/hard disk images, or kernel/initrd files, for installing other distributions. You can install OS anywhere you want, If using Windows, run the file, select a distribution, floppy/hard disk image, or kernel/initrd to load, select a target drive (USB Drive or Hard Disk), then reboot once done.

Windows 7 requires at least a 16GB partition to work properly (although if you have plenty of space, I suggest you set aside at least 20 GB or 32 GB, even just to be sure). If you have only one hard disk with one partition assigned, you can: Download GParted Live CD (100MB ISO), burn a CD (using the tools mentioned above), and boot from it to partition your hard drive. Create a new partition using Vista's disk management tool. Go to your desktop, press Windows + R, type "Diskmgmt.msc" and press Enter.

So the solution was to choose my boot from USB, I was reviewing some blogs where you have to do a series of steps on the command line (not hard), but also found this utility called "A Bootable USB", which I liked because it is very simple to use.

No installation, just run the file (A bootable USB.exe) and ready Require that your USB is minimally 4GB Your operating system must be Windows Vista, 7 or 2008 .