Thread: Windows 7 : White screen with no error

Windows 7 : White screen with no error

Hi, I want to install Windows 7 and not able to install it. So, can anyone help me to install Windows 7 on my computer. I have downloaded the windows 7 from microsoft site and then burn it to DVD, but when I try to install this on my computer it is simply rebooted and then shows the white screen with a cursor in the upper left hand corner. I am able to move the cursor but nothing else happens. Can anyone has the solution regarding this? Please help me.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Windows 7 : White screen with no error

Hi, you are getting the same error as I was getting few weeks ago. I am also getting the same problem of white screen and I am able to resolve it as it is not that much big error. I just set my resolution of monitor to 640 X 480 and my problem gets solved. So, just make use of it and I think that this will work for you also. Make sure that your screen resolution is set to the position where your computer hardware supports. And that's it.

Hi, I think you are getting this error due to some problem in your system configuration. I think you are not having enough memory due to which you are getting this problem. So, try to check whether your are having the enough memory which is required by the Windows 7 and then it can solve your problem. If you are getting the same error then just reply me back with your computer configuration, so I can check for the different conclusions.

Hi, I am also getting the same problem as you are getting. As it is quiet difficult to understand the exact reason behind the problem of the white screen. Due to this I am not able to get installed my windows 7 and use it. If you able to overcome this problem just pass on the solution so that I am able to resolve my problem. Please, help me also to solve this white screen problem. Currently I am using Windows xp and wanted to upgrade it to Windows 7, so please help me.