Thread: Error message: Stop 0x000000ea thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Error message: Stop 0x000000ea thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Hi,

I have a windows xp pc and this is my problem: I have an Windows Blue Screen Of Death with Error message: Stop 0x000000ea thread_stuck_in_device_driver (Q293078) How this problem could have happened? Is this normal because my computer has less than 2 years? Is this due to installing a game (CSI)? From what I read, I must deliver to day (via downloading updates) my video card but are we sure that this is it? Should we replace the video card? Thank you for your help

Re: Error message: Stop 0x000000ea thread_stuck_in_device_driver

You must have a nvidia graphics card or a game too resource-intensive video.

I have 2 solutions for you :
    1-updates the driver if it is a nvidia card at this address:
    http://www.nvidia.com

2-card exchange for a more powerful
    or uninstall the game

This problem occurs if the card is caught in an infinite loop waiting for the transition to the inactive (standby) of your video hardware. This is usually the sign of a problem with the video material or indicates that the adapter is unable to program the hardware correctly.

You can use the Windows Error Reporting for sending us information about the error and whether a fix or workaround is available. To do this, follow these steps: Click Send Error Report when you are prompted to send the error report to Microsoft.

1. If a fix or workaround is available, click Information. You can then get the patch or information on how to circumvent the problem.
    2. Click Send Error Report when you are prompted to send the error report to Microsoft.

If a fix or workaround is available, click Information. You can then get the patch or information on how to circumvent the problem.

Contact the manufacturer of the video card to obtain and install the latest driver. The driver is a software that allows viewing of your videos on your computer. Consult the documentation that came with your computer to find the manufacturer of your video card. Then, follow the links in the list below to find contact the manufacturer of your video card to obtain and install the latest driver. For more information contact the supplier of software and hardware, visit the Microsoft Web site at: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/vendors

Microsoft provides contact information to third parties to help you find technical support. This information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of information on other companies.