Thread: "Detoured.dll" Error

"Detoured.dll" Error

I worked on Sony laptop and I have problem related to Detoured.dll file. When I starts any application, it will give error message saying that Detoured.dll is missing or corrupted. Applications are unable to load because detoured.dll was not found. I thought this is related to virus attack so that I used Avast anti virus but it doesn't help me. How to solve this problem?

Re: "Detoured.dll" Error

Detoured.dll file is present in a C:\Program Files\Microsoft\MSR Strider URL Tracer\ folder. You can download this file using internet and paste in it in a folder. You can copy this files from friends computer and paste it in your computer. You have to place this file in a specified location. I think this will solve your problem.

You can use dllinfo.dll-free-download.org to download this file. You can use RegistryBooster to scan your registry. It will conduct deep scan of your registry to check errors. It will repairs files which are damaged or corrupted. It will periodic scans will keep your registry "clean" and will greatly enhance your system's performance and stability. I think this information help you to solve your problem.
    Last edited by MrChris-; 24-11-2009 at 06:40 PM.

If you don't have internet or unable to find file on a internet than you can restore this file using system restore option. You have to click on a start button and go to control panel. Click on restore option and then select restore point. System automatically restores your system files.