Thread: How to download entire website?

How to download entire website?

I am using internet in a office. I want to download entire website. Please suggest some software that provide offline facility means when I click on any link it gives me next web page. I want to search data without internet connection on specific site. Generally happened that when I am offline and click on any link, error message is displayed. I want a offline browser so suggest something.
    Last edited by Oswaldo; 19-11-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Re: How to download entire website?

It is possible to download entire website and use it when you are offline. SurfOffline is a software that allow you to download entire website. You can use SurfOffline as a offline browser and view downloaded pages in it without any problem or error message. You can also view downloaded pages in another browser using export wizard. I think you should use SurfOffline for offline browser.

BackStreet Browser is a high speed and multi-threading website download and viewing program. It can download entire website or part of website including user defined files as well as images. If you lost connection while downloading website. You can use resume session to pick up a session from where you left. You can launch any default browser for viewing any downloaded projects or files. It has update feature to download new or modified files.

HTTrack is a utility which can be used as a offline browser. It allow to download website from internet. Using this you can browse the site from link to link. HTTrack can update an existing site and add new web page into that. HTTracks converts original site into relative link structure. HTTrack is fully configurable and it opens website in your browser as a mirrored website.