Thread: When Microsoft is launching windows 8 os ?

When Microsoft is launching windows 8 os ?

Hello Fellas,

I used all version of the Windows operating system and liked them a lot. Recently i have used the Windows 7 and i liked it because of is user interface and the functionality. Now i have heard that Microsoft is launching his new operating system Windows 8. I very much excited to see and use the Windows 8 OS.
    So can anybody do me a favor to tell me that When Microsoft is launching the Windows 8.

Plzzzzzzz tell me fast i am curious to know about Windows 8.

Re: When Microsoft is launching windows 8 os ?

Hi,

I hope this will be disappointing news for you but the fact is that Microsoft yet given the release date for the Windows 8. But you can get the news about the Windows 8 on the this website.

http://www.techarena.in/news/14163-w...ing-system.htm

Hey carol,

I have visited lots of site for your query but none of the site giving me detail about the release date of Window 8 because the Microsoft yet not declared about the development of Windows 8 is scarcely detailed in public but the job listings is already mentioned to improved functionality for file access in branch offices.

See you again.

I don't know that when Microsoft is releasing his new OS Windows 8 but i know that Microsoft is planning to make Windows 8 an 128-bit operating system, according to details coming out from the software Research department.

This leaked after one of the employee of the Microsoft research department namely Robert Morgan by mistake left the detail on some of the social networking site.

The researcher's profile said that "Working in high security department for research and development involving planning for medium and long term projects. Research & Development projects including 128-bit architecture. which further note that Microsoft now introduce only 128 bit architecture.

Thats all i know about Window 8 release