Thread: No updates for windows 7 on my system

No updates for windows 7 on my system

HI. Well there is a problem with my system that I am not able to update my Windows 7 pack. I formatted my system recently and installed my system with Windows 7. Also I so have an Internet connection. I tried downloading the updates from windows but I am not able to update the pack. It shows some error while updating and the updater stops responding. Please help me to solve the solution. Thank you.

Re: No updates for windows 7 on my system

Hello. Well there might be an issue with your systems compatibility. You need to check whether your system is compatible with the system. There is a possibility that you might not be able to update because Windows 7 is highly sophisticated operating system. It requires a good configuration of proper functioning. the reason might be that your system is not able to install the updates because of its lack of ability to function.

A virus might be affecting your system. You need to scan your system completely. It is possible that you might have formatted your system by formatting only the windows drive. The virus might have contained in other drive. Due to this the update is giving a problem as the virus might have corrupted your windows file. Try to format the complete drive.

There is possibility that Windows 7 utility disc might have got corrupted due to which some of the files which you have installed may not be functioning properly. Try installing the operating system by some other disc. It may result different. Most of the problems do arise due to such issues. It may be that your updation file do not work. Try using other disc. Good luck.