Thread: Delete shared calendar from iCal

Delete shared calendar from iCal

How can i Delete shared calendar from iCal? Is it possible? I want to delete a shared calendar, which was inserted without my permission in my usual schedule? My usual schedule is listed in schedules with a bookmark. If I delete the bookmark, everything disappears if I delete the calendar in pop-up menu "delete schedule". Please help...

Re: Delete shared calendar from iCal

I think you should try to remove it from display preference... I have not used iCal so i'm not sure, but its worth a try. Hope this helps...

I believe that there is confusion between Display, Presence and elimination. The list on the left you have lists calendars which are separate files. Those which are checked are visible if any overlap occurs in several checked deselected those are not to be displayed but still there, you can check in the finder Users/username/Library/Calendars/. To remove a selected calendar in iCal there is a simple procedure where other schedules remain. See iCal assistance > delete a calendar > Mac hard drive > click delete. Particularly in case of shared iCal schedule on mac, this wont help...

iCal’s search feature will help you with that. make sure only the calendar you are trying to delete is ticked in the calendar’s list on the left side pane, Select View > Show Search Results. If you are sure the calendar is empty, highlight it and try to delete it. If it is empty, iCal will remove it without any questions. If it’s not, then iCal will prompts you to confirm delete to make sure you want to delete it...

If you want to see whether anything, is on a calendar or not, the easiest way would be to view the Search Results box in iCal. This is a simple and easily to use application. Delete the unwanted entired. If the schedule is shared, Use a shared account to delete it, that might help you out...