Thread: Tell me about windows touch feature in windows 7

Tell me about windows touch feature in windows 7

I am upgraded my PC from Windows Vista to Windows 7 because Windows 7 is new technology. I heard about windows touch feature but I am not familiar with these feature. Because it is not included in windows vista. So can you provide some guideline about Windows touch?

Re: Tell me about windows touch feature in windows 7

I have Dell laptop and I had upgrade my PC from windows XP to windows7.There are many new feature included in that but I like Windows touch. Using these feature you can experience touch screen technology to select icons and control applications

I have Acer desktop and I am upgraded my operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. It provides window touch feature in following operations-

using Tap and Double-tap: With help of it you can open any folder or file.You can also open any program by clicking on it.

Pan: You can drag the icons,windows from one location to another.

Scrollbar: Scroll up or down scrollable window content. This is the most used feature to use, as opposed to using the scrollbar.

Zoom: Zoom in or restores to the default zoom by tapping the screen.

Press-and-hold: Hold your finger on screen for a moment and release after the circle appears.

Paint: You can use Paint to draw with your fingers.You can select any tools with a fingers.

I had recently bought a Compaq desktop PC from my friend which have Windows 7 installed it. I am very impressed with it's windows touch feature because making touch is a way to interact with your PC. You can performed common activities like dragging, copy, paste scrolling with your finger. The task bar button are design in a such a way that you can pressed with touch. Jump list can be be opened with touch. There is a on-screen keyboard which being visible when your finger covering the letters.