Thread: computer is not starting after using vista theme

computer is not starting after using vista theme

My computer is not working since I have installed vista theme on my windows XP Operating system. So, if you have any solution please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: computer is not starting after using vista theme

This may be happening to your computer because you might not have 1GB of ram specification. You have to check it first. If you have that much amount of ram then you need to disconnect all your computer peripherals and then reconnect it and try it whether it is working or not. Also look for any loose connection. It may possible that something goes wrong in your hardware and you are thinking of vista theme. First try this and if you have still problem tell me again.

I think there might be problem in your Vista theme itself, because if you have installed that theme on your computer and now your computer is not working properly then it is making some problem to your operating system. So, either you should start your computer from safe mode and remove that theme from your computer and see whether your computer is working properly or not if it is working well then you don't use that theme for future.

I am not able to get your answer properly. If your computer is not starting at all, then you need to disconnect and reconnect your devices including CMOS battery and try it and then you can use it. If your computer is not starting in regular mode then start it in safe mode and try to remove that theme. And if you are getting same problem then you need to reload operating system without formatting then you can save your previous data. Let's check this.