Thread: Windows 7 or vista..?

carrythomas Guest

Windows 7 or vista..?

Hi to all
    I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?

Re: Windows 7 or vista..?

Windows 7 is better option vista is not that good with performance so better to go with new option , also new computer laptop have better support with windows 7 check here Compare Windows 7 vs. Windows Vista vs. Windows XP vs. Linux vs. Mac OS X

Windows 7 Manage devices more easily—manage printers, cameras, music players, and other devices from a single, consistent, place. Microsoft made some important changes in Vista that do improve some aspects of battery life of laptop , such as smarter hibernation modes that override applications that want to keep running.

carrythomas Guest

Hi,
    According to me,you should go with the Windows 7 is a vast improvement from Vista as it takes up much less ram and has other optimizations such as fast booting times. I recommend Windows 7, and if you really don't want vista and don't want to wait for the final version of Windows 7, you can download a copy of the Release Candidate from the Microsoft website for free and use it up till June of 2010. I am working with the Release Candidate right now and so far I have absolutely no complaints, considering Im a heavy computer use with advanced software.