Thread: Opening/closing Aero animation is not smooth

Opening/closing Aero animation is not smooth

Hi, I don't know if anyone else has recognized this problem, but when i am opening or closing my Aero, its not smooth as it was in Vista. The application runs fine, but am very disturbed by this glich while opening and closing. Has someone come across this and has something that would help remove this..

Re: Opening/closing Aero animation is not smooth

Well, i had done a lot of searching for this topic, but i am unable to find any conclusive solution to this. Tried a lot of things, like reinstalling my graphic drivers and all. Also checked and upgraded my BIOS to latest but to no avail. I would also like to have a solution if anyone gets one here..

Did you check if your video card drivers are the latest.? If not then try downloading and installing the latest drivers for your video cards from their official website of the manufacturer. And if the same issue arises again please do notify us here.

If you still cannot find a way out, then try a Clean Boot and see if there was any interference from any external application. Go to Start, type “msconfig.exe” in the search box and press enter. In the Services box check the Hide All Microsoft Services and then choose Disable All. Then go to startup and select Disable All. Now restart and see if you get the same response from the application. If it does, then what you can do is disable some more services/startup items and check again. So that you can find the program interfering. If this helps please do let me know.

I have downloaded the latest video drivers and installed them on my system and i do not see any problems with my video cards as they are pretty new. I also tried doing a Clean Boot and with most of the things disabled too the same problem persisted. So i do not see anything interfering with the applications working. Does anyone has something that can help me ..??