Thread: Slow Mouse Tracking with new Magic Mouse on Snow Leopard

Slow Mouse Tracking with new Magic Mouse on Snow Leopard

Hello friens. I have a Mac machine which i use with my 42" Plasma screen. I have bought a new magic mouse. Its an awesome mouse with all the stunning looks and great comfort. But i have a problem, I have to lift the mouse if my pointer is in one corner of the screen and if i have to move it to the other corner. Can anyone help me with this issue? I face extremely Slow Mouse Tracking with new Magic Mouse on Snow Leopard

Re: Slow Mouse Tracking with new Magic Mouse on Snow Leopard

Did you upgrade your OS from Leopard to Snow Leopard? This problem arises when you do the upgradation. You can have a look at this topic : Mouse issues after upgrading Snow Leopard. This topic describes a problem similar to yours. Hope this helps...

Thanks for trying to help me, i am not facing that problem, I went through the link. I have not upgraded my Machine from Leopard to Snow Leopard. I have clean installed Snow Leopard, I deleted all the partition and recreated them and then install Snow Leopard. I don't know what excatly the problem is, I have a Logitech Mouse which works way too faster then this magic mouse. I think it may be a driver issue, Apple should update the magic mouse driver...

I think you should report this issue to Apple via feedback. Apple takes their customer's feedback from this link : http://www.apple.com/feedback/ Hope this could help. Till the new drivers are developed, you can use your existing logitech mouse. Did you try to increase the tracking speed from system preference? I think that should help you...

I think you should download the newer driver software for magic mouse from apple's website. Did you try that? Apple may have a newer software for Both Leopard and Snow Leopard. Download the software which applies to your system and try installing it. If even after installing the software you still have the same problem, do post back...

Yes, you must try to download the newer driver. There is a newer driver software update available for Magic Mouse. I think you should check the apple's wesite : http://support.apple.com/kb/DL950. You can download the driver software from here. If you have any more issues consider posting back...