Thread: Error message "Windows cannot start needs a file restored"

Error message "Windows cannot start needs a file restored"

My brother is having Acer laptop with him and everything seems to be working fine, but today when he turn ON his laptop he was not able to start his windows and he gets an message as Restore file, windows could not start. <windows root>/system32/ntoskral.exe. Can anyone tell me how to overcome from this error message or any suggestions ?

Windows cannot start needs a file restored

If you are getting Windows cannot start needs a file restored error message then it seems that some of the files might have got corrupted and you need to to repair your Operating system, for that you need to insert your Bootable CD and repair it or you can even restore your system to previous date where you was not getting any error message.

Error message Windows cannot find files

I am also getting similar type of message as Windows cannot find files when i am trying to open .accdb file and sometimes when i try to double click on Access database, i get an error message as database cannot be mounted, or the file could not be found. Does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

Error message "Windows cannot start needs a file restored"

Broot it seems that when you are trying to connect to your database might have got corrupted because of which you are getting such kind of message, to overcome from error message you need use inbuilt repair utility named Compact and Repair for that you need to choose manage option and after that click on Compact and Repair Database, then select the database which has got corrupted, finally provide an appropriate name to the repaired .accdb file, and then click Save.