Thread: Install Skype on Ubuntu 9.04 Moblin Remix

Install Skype on Ubuntu 9.04 Moblin Remix

Hello friends, I have been trying this for a long time but haven't succeeded yet. an anyone help me to Install Skype on Ubuntu 9.04 Moblin Remix? Any help would be appreciated... Thanks in advance...

Re: Install Skype on Ubuntu 9.04 Moblin Remix

Do you have the source or the deb file? If you have a .deb file which is a ubuntu installer, Just double click on it and the installer will start. Now just follow the installer wizard and it will guide you through the installation process. Actually there is not much to do, after the installer starts, all you need to do is click on install and it gets install...

Quote Originally Posted by SalVatore View Post
    Do you have the source or the deb file? If you have a .deb file which is a ubuntu installer, Just double click on it and the installer will start. Now just follow the installer wizard and it will guide you through the installation process. Actually there is not much to do, after the installer starts, all you need to do is click on install and it gets install...
    I don't have any file, I don't know from where can i download the installer. Can anyone help me with the process? Actually i am new to linux and i don't know how to install application and stuffs on Linux. Please help... Thanks for replying...

Installing Skype on your System is too Easy. You need a skype package which is a .deb file like windows has .exe file. Download skype for linux from here. Now after the download is finished, double click on it and then click on install. Then select skype from Application > internet > skype. Hope this helps...