Thread: How to Restore Entourage Address Book From Back Up using my Time Capsule

How to Restore Entourage Address Book From Back Up using my Time Capsule

How to Restore Entourage Address Book From Back Up using my Time Capsule? Can anyone help me? I need my backed up contacts as i have reinstalled Mac OS and i need the contact details. Please help. How do i sync my address book and Entourage again? Please help...

Re: How to Restore Entourage Address Book From Back Up using my Time Capsule

If you have a Time Machine Backup, restore it on this newly installed Mac, Entourage has a single file which backs up email, contacts, numbers etc of all the contacts. While you backup using time machine, this file will be restored if you have chosen it for backup and this will restore all the contacts on your mac as you had organized it...

Go to Address Book and activate Time Machine, and then browse to the location on your mac hard disk where the contacts were previously saved, and click restore. This will let time machine to restore your contacts...

Thanks a lot guys, i will try both these things and let you know which works and which is easier if both works. Thanks for the help...