Thread: Use LG external lightscribe drive on Mac

Use LG external lightscribe drive on Mac

Use LG external lightscribe drive on Mac? I bought an external LG DVD Writter with Lightscribe but, i don't know how to use the lightscribe from Mac. I have an iMac with Mac OS X 10.5 Snow Leopard. I hope i get some help around here...

Re: Use LG external lightscribe drive on Mac

You will need an application which supports lightscribe. Here is one : LightScribe Simple Labeler is an intuitive labeling application designed to make your labeling experience faster and more enjoyable. You can express your creativity without being a graphics artist and burn labels in three easy steps. Download LightScribe Simple Labeler

You will need Lightscribe software in which you can use the lightscribe feature of your dvd. The LightScribe System Software is required for proper operation of your LightScribe system. Updates are released regularly to support new hardware or recently introduced LightScribe CDs and DVDs, and will ensure optimal and reliable operation of your LightScribe Labeling system. Your LightScribe product manufacturer will have the best knowledge of your specific configuration and needs, and they are recommended as your first source of updates whenever possible. You can download it from your dvd writter's manufacturer's website. If there is no software for mac you can use Lightscribe System Software for Mac. Hope this helps...

Isn't there any official software from LG for Mac OS? If they say the writter is compatible with Mac and if not all features work, whats the use of compatibility... I think this is what i needed. I will give it a try and post back. Thanks for the help people...