Thread: What is EagleFiler tool in MAC

What is EagleFiler tool in MAC

Hi,
    I am looking for a tool which can help me to gather some useful information from internet. That means how you save web pages in Windows. A folder is created on the desktop which has all images and text of the page. In the same way I want a tool for MAC OS X. I found a tool called EagleFiler. But before getting it I want some features of this application. I want a simple web page saver tool which can save a entire content of a site including images and other things. Thanks.

Re: What is EagleFiler tool in MAC

EagleFiler is a simple tool that helps you manage your information in a easy way. The tool allows you to archive and search mails, pdf files, webpages, text documets, photos, etc. You can simply use this tool to gather information from large sources. The tool offers a three column interface in which the content is organize in the form of folders. With a single click you can import web sites, mails, etc.
    Download EagleFiler

You can go with EagleFiler. It is a simple to tool to manage and organize your information. You can simply save web pages along with the images and other text content. The tool is a freeware and easy to use. The GUI mode makes it easy to use. You can simply a range of site in one click and you mail messages also in the MAC system. You can even download files by this tool. The tool also allows you to simply edit the text documents which is streamed directly online.

I am listing you some feature of the tools. This will enable you to use it more easily and help to understand about the working of tool. First it automatically back up your libraries. The size of the folder is shown up to manage the accumulated space. A smart feature of tool is that it changes the search history as you changes the source. The tool is also capable to encode different emails messages in to text. A highlight option is provided if your search matches. It also offers you a viewable style sheet in print style mode or the default if the web is a media type site.