Thread: How to disable the Language Bar in Windows XP

How to disable the Language Bar in Windows XP

I am using Windows XP as my operating system, from few days whenever i start my system language bar pops up and each and after closing language bar it still comes up after some time and i have really got frustrated with this issue. When i told my friend about it, he told me why don't i disable language bar from windows XP , i have try to do it but still comes back again. Can anyone provide me any solution for it.

Disable the Language Bar in Windows XP

If you want to remove language bar from Windows XP for that you need to click on start then goto setting , click on Control panel, over there double click on Regional and Language Options. Over here you will find Languages tab select it, under text services and input languages click on details. Then goto Preferences over here click on Language bar and then deselect Show the Language bar on the desktop check box.

Enable the Language Bar

Hello friends,

By mistake i have disable my language bar by clicking on start, then in Run option i type Regsvr32.exe /u msutb.dll and press enter. Now i want to bring back to it's previous state so that i can use it when i using MS Word etc, but when i went to control panel i say that Language Bar is being grayed-out. Does anyone know how to enable it back again. Thanks in Advance.

Language Bar in Windows XP

If you want to bring back language bar then you need to right click on task bar and then select toolbar, over here you will find language bar select it and your language bar will come up, but if you have deleted Regsvr32.exe file then you need to click on Start then goto Run option, type Regsvr32.exe msutb.dll and press enter this will re-register your Regsvr32.exe msutb.dll ion your computer.