Thread: Event ID 1112

Event ID 1112

Hello Good morning,

My pc seems to be takes extremely long time to boot and doesn't load up.. when it reboots it will brings me me to option to load in safe mode or normal. When I tell it to log in normally it boots up but i get errors. When I view it in the event viewer there are events ID 1112. No extra details .. I realized about print spooling turned on, to confirm its turned on. I looked in " services" and print spooling is turned on. So i restarted the service to see the issue again.I have uninstalled some virtual date I checked the device manager and no problems there.So what could be the problems..what am i missing?

thanks for advice...

Dr. V Guest

Re: Event ID 1112

I think this is an Exchange 2003 SP1 installation on Windows Server 2003 SP1. An inter-org migration was done from Windows NT 4 and Exchange 5.5 SP4.This migration was done previously.I get the following event in the Directory Service event logs .Pretty much anything that doesn't correspond to what is in your recipient policy should be fair game. As far as certificates, look at the attribute "user certificate". It stands to the "Published certificates" tab in the user properties in ADUC.

What is you windows version and which service pack?.Can you try a system restore. How long the boot process get prior it stops or re-boots?. I would like to know if the pc completes booting before the problem begins, or if it reboots during the re-boot process.let me know the "source" and information in the description for error 1112. What happens when you try to boot to safe mode? Turn off the computer. Wait now Boot immediately to safe mode.

Your UFS firmware is corrupted or affected by 3rd party tools.Else it could be like infected by third party tool or crack....Go to foder :C:\WINDOWS\system32 and delete 2 files :hwkkiller.dll vĂ* ufsloader.dll and then reinstall the main suite...Whats does the boot.ini file indicate?If not resolved can you provide us with the contents of this file?Confirm not to make any changes to this