Thread: Need some cool MAC Applications

Need some cool MAC Applications

Hi,
    I am using a MAC PC. I want some really cool MAC applications. I do not want to download any free tool from the internet and corrupt my system. I had faced the same before which result it re-installation of entire MAC system. I need some suggestion on what are the best MAC application available on internet. They must be fully compatible and easy to install. I will choose the needful and use them. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need some cool MAC Applications

Some application I traditionally use in my MAC system are AppZapper, Fairmount and iShowu HD. They are designed for MAC operating system and does not cause any system error. I am using them for a long time. I will list your the advantage one by one. The first on is AppZapper. It is a lite and very functional application removal tool for MAC. So if you have ample of software's installed then you can just simply remove it by using this tool. The second one is Fairmount. This tool can mount any type on DVD as drive on your MAC. The third one is iShowU HD which is used for screen capturing. You can simply capture video from camera or any other device and get the output in HD mode.

I will recommend you to use the iPhone Configuration tool in your MAC system. Because iPhone is also a Apple product ant this simple tool helps you to add and remove files from the phone via your pc. The other useful tool is multiXFinder. By this you can see a dedicated menu on the screen of your MAC system to locate your files. Other than this there are tons of free applications like Dock, ProShutdown, Clock, etc.

The most useful tool I had used is 7zx. It is a lite zipping software that reads and creates compressed files. Then comes ACP Suite. This tool contains a set of useful toys for MAC. Adium is a simple messenger tool for MAC. ApGrapher is also beneficial to scan you wireless network.Then for browsing your can use Bonjour. The most useful I found is Butler. It is a tool in which you can configure your most frequently used programs. And there are many more. Just surf around.